Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things You Won't Believe About The USA and Britain (at aboriginal reading)


The US is doomed.. Stock up on Food & Water, get yourself a Gun and at Least 1000 rounds of ammo. Buy some Gold & Silver.. Buy Seeds for Planting NEXT Spring.. get your Self ready this is going to be One Hell of a next 18 months! I like to read at this site for yet another opinion of wtf is going on in the world today. Alot of what I read hear scares the living shat out of me. As I guess it should. I dont know what to think about which direction my world is heading All I do know is presently Iam unhappy with the way things are going now. Iam an avid supporter of Dr. Ron Paul, Iam a precinct captain in my state. I have been re-awakened politically by his platform, and will for the rest of my life vote for only candidates whose platforms mirror that of Pauls. It is just the beginning of a very long and hard struggle, but with my faith and belief in the message, I pray that we will survive this sick and evil force that is trying to destroy life as we know it. The politicians know its a fraud, but like so many other things, they go along with these things not to be politically correct, they go along with it because they don't run anything, they take orders from their corporate masters, the same goes for other issues: 9/11, banking fraud, DU(Depleted Uranium) pollution etc. Politicians are sales people put in place to convince the public to go along with the globalist agenda which is to ENSLAVE humanity. Hmm.. here's an idea for some new products: The all seeing eye pin ...

Smith Wesson 3913 Buy Online Thermaltake Kandalf Compare Last Minute Shift 2 Unleashed Car List




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links